- Robotics is a course which makes children think creatively, out of the box.
- It is a tool used under the umbrella of STEM to teach them how to program, design, & create their own robots.
- With Robotics, children get hands-on environment to learn.
- Robotics provides the kids with learning while doing.
Benefits of Robotics:
- It develops the creative thinking skills of the children.
- It makes the children practice patience as the projects take time to come out right in one go.
- Learning basic programming skills at an early age can be interesting for children.
- Practical knowledge makes learning new things interesting which will increase a child’s attention in the classroom.
Course Structure & Eligibility:
- The course consists of 36 sessions where 9 projects will be made.
- The classes will be imparted by trained teachers.
- Children between the ages of 7 to 14 are eligible to enroll in this course.
- Children will be provided with the equipments to make the robots.